The Campus Store is owned and operated by Follett Higher Education Group. The store, which is located on the lower level of South Hall, offers competitive prices on books, supplies, art supplies, and other materials needed for classes taken at Woodbury University. They also carry a selection of Woodbury University imprinted general merchandise.
Hours of operation
Bookstore hours: Summer 2013 term
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Store hours are subject to change. To check hours on most current hours, please call the Bookstore at 818-252-4828 or the University switchboard.
Professors who plan on requiring/recommending textbooks must submit a textbook adoption form to the bookstore within 6 weeks of the start of the term to allow the bookstore time to search for used textbooks and to deal with any publisher issues that may arise.
The textbook adoption form is available for download here:
Or, can be requested from the bookstore by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
The bookstore will also accept textbook adoptions via email or in person as long as the following information is submitted:
1. Course #
3. Professor name
4. Textbook ISBN#
5. Textbook title
6. Professor phone # and/or email address
Textbooks are available for sale one week prior to the beginning of each semester. Books remain on sale for approximately one month or until the deadline to add and drop classes. Unless the Campus Store has other instructions all books are sent back to their publishers at that time. Professors, if you need a book held beyond that date please notify the bookstore manager.
Books, apparel, gifts, and software may also be purchased online by visiting the Woodbury University Bookstore website at www.woodbury.bkstr.com.
Find the bookstore on Facebook! Visit www.facebook.com/WoodburyUnivBkstr and like us to be the amongst the first to know about in-store sales and promotions.
Non-Textbook Refund Policy
- All items require an original sales receipt for consideration of a refund or exchange.
- Non-textbook items may be refunded or exchanged within 30 days of the sale if the merchandise is in unused, unopened, and salable condition; except as stated below.
- Any items that are damaged, used, and/or out of the original package will not be refunded or exhanged.
- Electronics and computer accessories may be returned within 14 days with original receipt, in unopened and unused condition. This includes but is not limited to: laptop cases, headphones, mice, CDs, flash drives, etc.
- Software may be returned within 14 days if unopened and in salable condition. Software that has been opened may not be returned, regardless of whether or not it has been installed.
- Magazines and general reading books may not be returned or exchanged.
- Candy, snacks, health, and beauty products may not be returned or exchanged.
- Pre-made Kits, bookstore gift cards, MarkerBot products, cleareance items, custom cut muslin, and "special order" items may not be returned or exchanged.
Texbook Refund Policy
- Original receipt is required for textbook return/exchange consideration and must meet the guidelines below.
- The last day for refunds for textbooks and digital books purchased for "traditional" courses for the Summer 2013 term is Saturday, May 18, 2013. After May 18th and up to July 13th, customers have 2 business days from date of purchase to request a refund. After July 13th, all textbook sales are final, no refunds/exchanges will be granted.
- Textbooks purchased for 5 week, 6 week, and 7 week courses are final sale. No refunds or exchanges for these textbooks.
- Shrinkwrapped text sets must be unopened; all enclosures (CDs, DVDs, etc.) must be included. Software access codes myst be unopened to be eligible for return.
- Prepaid special orders are final sale. No refunds/exchanges.