Back to Residential Communities
Oakwood Apartments Information
- The Oakwood Apartments are located in Toluca Hills, approximately 15 minute drive from the Woodbury University campus. Apartments are fully furnished. Click here to find information about living at the Oakwood Apartments.
- Only current Woodbury University students may live in our Oakwood Apartments.
- Woodbury currently offers one living option at the Oakwood Apartments: $17,213 for the academic year for a single occupancy studio apartment.
- The cost will be charged to your student account in two equal payments in the Fall and Spring semester. The cost includes rent, all utilities, basic phone service, a television and cable service.
- The meal plan requirement is waived, although you may purchase one if you so desire.
- The Housing License Agreement for the Oakwood Apartments is for the entire academic year. If for any reason at any time you choose to no longer occupy your apartment or are asked to leave the apartment due to taking a leave of absence or being withdrawn from Woodbury University, you are still responsible for full payment of the apartment for the entire year.
- You may remain in the Oakwood Apartments during the Winter Break. Student will occupy the apartment approximately a week before school starts and will vacate approximately a week after the school year ends.
- In order to sign-up for Oakwood, you must already have your roommates selected. Due to the unique set-up of Oakwood, we cannot have empty bed spaces in an apartment unless each roommate agrees to buyout the extra bed space.
- Students who sign-up for Oakwood may only cancel their contract if they have another replacement for the room, otherwise all residents must cancel or either buyout the extra bed space.
- Current students who wish to sign-up for Oakwood must see the Coordinator of Residential Communities during their appropriate room selection date in the Spring.